Friday 22 May 2009

Colorful Kayaks

My Friend Martha is once again hosting the Color Carnival this weekend. No rules, just COLOR!

For those of you participate in the Round Robin Photo Challenge, you may recognize this photo as I recently posted it for their theme of 'floating'.

We were standing on the pier enjoying the peace and serenity of this "hidden" spot. Within minutes of us finding this gem, a van pulled up and all these kids with their colorful kayaks appeared. I was so glad I had my camera handy! However, a man who had been fishing there wasn't happy and left in huff.

000000000AZ 050

9 comments:

  1. Perfect! What a great shot! Don't forget to add your link at Color Carnival! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful shot. I will come again.

    Gwen
    http://leftcoastmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - and it looks like fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like they were having a great time!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their colorful kayaks sure brighten up the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fun, colorful shot! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so bright and shiny. Great photo and so colorful. Love this.

    ~Pacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww the poor fisherman..out done by very colorful kayaks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous color...I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

I value your thoughts and opinions.