Tuesday 19 May 2009

Northwest Waterfall

Copy of AZ 080

My husband and I enjoy taking road trips in search of waterfalls here in the beautiful Northwest when we get that rare opportunity.

Unfortunately I didn't document what waterfall this was and my notes only stated road trip. ::sigh:: Not helpful at all! It could be anywhere near or around MT. Rainier, the Gifford Pinchot National Forest area OR one of the many waterfalls in the Columbia Gorge area.

Anyway, this is my first time to participate in the Watery Wednesday photo theme I look forward to participating many more times and getting to know the others who love photography.

8 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures.

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://life-protection.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where ever it is it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't see so many waterfalls around where we live - I guess you need mountains? We're more rolling hills in southern England. Stunning image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful photo! Love those waterfalls, and you capture it so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have captures the pristine quality. I can hear the gurgling sound as the fresh clean water starts its journey to the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I love that bubbling low cascade regardless if it is nameless. Thanks for visiting my blog Miss M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect capture of this beautiful waterfall. Have a great weekend. Smiles Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is such a beautiful picture, Monica! I just love waterfalls! if I ever get up in your neck of the woods, you'll have to share them all with us :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

I value your thoughts and opinions.